Page layouts provide structure in your page — two-column, three-column, and more — making it easy for anyone to create beautiful pages.
- Edit the page.
- Click the Page Layout button in the editor toolbar. It looks like this:
A section is added to your page, dotted lines indicate the section boundaries.
- Choose a column layout to apply to your section, for example two columns.
- Click the Add section button to add another section to the page.
- Choose a different column layout for this section.
- Click Update to publish your changes to the page.
You can add as many sections as you need, and each section can have a different column layout.